Pages

My First Love Letter

Eitsss, jangan salah pikir dulu okeh, ini maksudnya buat mengenang masa2ku d MAN Model Palangkaraya aza.. hehe =P

Palangka Raya, February 19th 2010

To My Idol of The Heart..

Previously I apologize if I was too presumptuous to say this to you. I honestly do not understand why I feel this.
When I first met you. Somehow I feel something for this thing I have never felt. When I heard your voice. My heart was shaking, as if an earthquake occurs. When you held my hand. My blood congealed, so I could not move. When you're not on my side. I'm always thinking about you, your smile, your beautiful face, even your behavior.
But I'm not a perfect man who can take you to a moment in love. I'm also not a rich man who can give you whatever you requested. Maybe I'm just a man who lived with paper and ink. I'm just a simple man, who with my love I make this wonderful world with me.
They said may be true, what's all the love in the age of this technology. One thing to you know, all this must be destroyed, but a sincere love will never run out.
I hope you understand my mean and can to replied my letter.
I always wait your letter every time.


From your secret lovers

6 komentar:

Terimakasih komentar, kritik maupun sarannya..

Komentarmu yang membuat blog ini tetap ada :)

Ingin script kodingmu terbaca di blog? Copy scriptmu DISINI

© Kucoba.com Webmaster Tools | Blogger Tool